Friday, December 26, 2014

Ornament for a Card/Tag Challenge!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I guess I did, because I had great intentions of making this tag as a Christmas tag or ornament a week or so ago. And then I got carried away with all the prepping and planning for Christmas. So today, being the day after Christmas, I decided to have a jump start for Valentine's Day! :)
 
And here's the sketch that I used from over at Craft Project Central. Like I said, it was made for Christmas, but it was fun to adapt it for a Valentine's tag too. And even better than just an ornament or tag, it makes a great wine bottle gift tag!

It's not too late for you to go over to Craft Project Central and join the Sketch Challenge! Check it out HERE!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

No comments: